Terms and Conditions
A) Generals (Onlineshop-specific see below)
- All prices are in CHF or EUR excl. VAT and excl. Shipping
- Pickup is possible within 7 days of availability, if requested when orderin
- If an order contains available and unavailable items, the available items can be delivered in advance and billed. Unless the unavailable items could have been technically shipped in the first shipment as a package, no additional postage and packing costs will be incurred in the forwarding.
- Postage and packaging costs are charged at the maximum cost.
- Delivery time after availability of the articles. Usually within 2 weeks, but sometimes up to 8 weeks for some items (for example some basketware, extra large floor wipers).
- Until full payment, the goods remain the property of the seller.
- Use and risk pass over when receiving the goods.
- Return policy within 14 working days after receipt of the goods. Return packages must be sent "Signature", in case of loss the sender bears the costs. Unfortunately, used, damaged or made to order items can not be returned (for example, a name on toy box, keyboard brushes with their own logo, baskets with special masses, etc.).
- Deficiencies, e.g. due to transport damage, must be reported in writing within 2 days. Subsequently, a replacement depends on how far the carrier is prepared to take over the damage.
- If the order is made on account (see also the chapter "Online orders" below), the payment period is 10 days net.
- Only Swiss Law is applicable
- The customer is free to check the origin of his goods and to ask the seller for a proof of origin. If not already marked on the article, the seller will, at the first reference, indicate the place and the name of the sheltered workshop (s) that produced his goods. In addition, the seller endeavors to provide the buyer with a personal visit to the respective workshop upon request.
- The purchase contract is concluded by ordering the buyer (see also return right item 7 above).
- The seller is entitled at any time to withdraw from the contract of sale. In particular, this is the case when a credit check or other doubts about the buyer come against the interest of the seller.
- The seller is not the owner, responsible or liable for any outside of his domain.
- Payment on account is only possible if the buyer resp. Billing addressee is an existing customer. However, there is the possibility to wish the delivery to any other place.
- If the payment is made by credit card, the terms and conditions of the respective card companies apply.
- Change of agreements to these terms and conditions are only valid in writing.
- Changes to these conditions are effective with activation on this website.
- Jurisdiction is St. Gallen / Switzerland.
B) Online Orders in the Webshop
The online shop offers the following payment methods:
PayPal (also credit cards)
Invoice (only domestic orders for existing customers)
Shipping is done by post for most items. Even if the option DPD is chosen, we reserve for logistical reasons to send the articles by post. If you would like a delivery via DPD explicitly, please note this in the field "Remarks". Conversely, even when selecting post, we send bulky goods with DPD. If the customer still wants Swiss Post, there are separate bulky goods costs.
- Data is stored securely on the server of the seller and its IT provider against external access.
The seller has no knowledge about passwords of the interested party resp. Customer. See also our security certificate. If a password is forgotten, the interested party / buyer can automatically generate it himself in the web shop resp. to be sent.
Transfer of data to third parties is excluded.
Incidentally, the seller agrees to the Swiss Federal Law on Data Protection.
C) Orders from outside Switzerland
- Shipping is exclusevely by Swiss Post.
Unfortunately, consignments from Switzerland to other countries have to be recharged with the additional shipping costs. The amount is based on the own costs based on the fees of Swiss Post, approx. + SFr. 40.- (included in the price mentioned for online-orders).
No Swiss VAT will be charged. But the carrier of the buyer's country may charge customs and local VAT at delivery.